Pack Expo Las Vegas has announced that the Technology Excellence Awards have returned to PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO.
The Technology Excellence Awards will return to PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO 2021 (Sept. 27-29, Las Vegas Convention Center), according to show producer PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies. The awards recognize exhibitors’ innovative technology that has not previously been shown at a PACK EXPO or Healthcare Packaging EXPO.
There was a great response from exhibitors nominating innovative solutions for the awards. PMMI enlisted top professionals in the industry to review the submissions and narrow them down to three finalists in each category.
“Our aim is that these awards drive the industry to keep innovating to meet the ever-growing needs of consumer-packaged goods companies,” says Laura Thompson, vice president, trade shows, PMMI. “We are excited to see all of the new technology at this year’s show and find out which company garners the most votes to win each category.”
The finalists for this year’s Technology Excellence Awards are:
- CanReseal Beverage, Canovation, Booth N-9612
- High Speed Case Packer for Thermoformed Trays, Delkor Systems, Inc., Booth C-3814
- KeelClip™1600, Graphic Packaging International, Booth C-2442
- Simpl-Cut®, P.E. Labellers, Booth C-3122
- XPlanar Flying Motion System, Beckhoff Automation LLC, Booth SL-6149
- Partbox, Schubert North America LLC, Booth SU-7651
- HPP In-Bulk Technology, Hiperbaric, Booth SL-6271
- Hygienic Spiral Conveyors, SideDrive Conveyor Co., an NCC Automated Systems Company, Booth SL-6127
- Rocket Rack, Rocket Rack, a Unit of Robroy Industries, Booth SU-7122
- Amcor’s AmSky™ Recycle Ready Pharma Blister Package, Amcor Healthcare Packaging, Booth SL-6631
- CanReseal Personal Care / Cannabis, Canovation, Booth N-9612
- Mono-material Flowpack Flexible Pouch, Zacros America, Inc., Booth SU-7955
Show attendees are encouraged to visit these companies’ booths to see the innovations live during PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO, and vote to determine the best of the best among these Technology Excellence Awards finalists.
Voting is open to all attendees and will be accessible three ways: online, onsite and via the mobile app, beginning Monday, Sept. 27 at 9:00 a.m. through noon on Tuesday Sept. 28.
The Technology Excellence Awards Panelists are:
- Ronald Puvak, Executive Director, Contract Packaging Association
- Matt Reynolds, Editor, Packaging World
- Jane Chase, Executive Director, Institute of Packaging Professionals
- Tim Koers, Packaging Consultant
- Pat Reynolds, VP Editor Emeritus, Packaging World
PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO is the only show this year covering the entire packaging and processing industry spread across four expansive convention center halls. More than 1,500 exhibitors will showcase the latest new materials, technologies and solutions to address the packaging and processing needs of over 20,000 attendees from 40-plus vertical markets. With multiple free educational platforms and countless networking opportunities, the event will provide endless prospects for exchanging ideas and professional growth.
Based on all indications to date, the majority of the industry is excited to reunite with the more than 1,500 exhibitors that will be spread across four expansive halls at the Las Vegas Convention Center. PMMI has launched a show statistics page so all participants can get the latest statistics on the show. Attendee registration numbers are updated here daily in addition to a multitude of other key indicators so everyone can see at any given time how things are progressing. View the latest show stats here.
Registration, which includes access to both PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO, is $30 until Sept. 3, after which the price increases to $130. For more information and to register online, visit packexpolasvegas.com and hcpelasvegas.com. Visit the show website for information on the PACK Ready health and safety plan.
You can read this full press release on the Pack Expo website.